About Me

My photo
New York State
Wife to an Irish import from Drogheda and Mother to two beautiful children and one fluffy white cat.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Ah Black Friday...Not for the Faint of heart

Well its official, I have lost my ever loving mind. I think the week long quarintine had finally made me snap because I actually trekked over to Walmart this morning with the kids in tow, I don't know what I was thinking or what came over me (perhaps I was possessed?). I did not go until 9:30 thinking the worst would have to be over by then, well not so. What a scene! Things were all over the place (more so than usual) and even though all I really wanted was some Christmas lights and maybe a $3.00 pair of pjs for the kids nothing was where it should be there were crock pots in womens clothing Christmas pathway lights in mens underwear! Never again. Gotta give it up for the Walmart workers though, they were really busting their butts to get things back on the shelves. Needless to say, we were outta there in ten minutes, we just turned tail and ran. I think I will leave Black Friday to the professionals, maybe Cyber Monday will be more my speed. Happy shopping to all and to all a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even dare to leave the house. I used to be one of those professional shoppers, now I just stay home and finish the pies. I did do some cyber shopping and got the same deals online at toys r us. waiting for cyber monday to maybe finish some shopping

    ReplyDelete

Followers