About Me

My photo
New York State
Wife to an Irish import from Drogheda and Mother to two beautiful children and one fluffy white cat.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Photo Meme


Thanks to Foodie Mummy for tagging me for Favorite Photo Meme!
Now that the holidays are behind us and all the Christmas and New Year carry on is over, I can laugh about things that happened last year. This is from my "photoshoot" with the kids trying to get that last minute Christmas picture in the mail. It took the whole bloody day and well over 100 pictures (Thank God for digital cameras!) to get this half way decent photo of the kids where they are at least smiling! I can't be sure but I think they were having a laugh at mommys expence! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. yes I am thankful for digital cameras too. From birth though my kids thought my camera was attached to my eye so soon as they see the camera its an instant cheese!
    I love photos though that aren't planned, I think your kids Christmas pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo. Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your right Ann...at least in the photos! LOL! Ahh they really are very good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mom2three! I was happy with it in the end but boy was it a struggle to get it! LOL! I am gonna start in Oct. this year! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Followers