About Me

My photo
New York State
Wife to an Irish import from Drogheda and Mother to two beautiful children and one fluffy white cat.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures...

Every year sometime around the beginning of November, I start thinking about taking photos of the kids for the Christmas cards we send. Now remember, I said thinking about, not doing anything about, because, everyone who knows me (especially Mom the Motivator!) knows that I can be quite the procrastinator when I don't want to do something! LOL! Well yesterday since it was a snow day and I didn't have any reasonable excuses left, I decided to suck it up and get the kids dolled up for the picture taking session. People, it took me HOURS! It went something like this: Aww you guys look so cute! Okay let mommy get the camera, I will be right back. Hey little man where did your sister go? What! No princess put the paint down! We can paint later. Get off that chair before you break your neck. Leave the cat alone she is gonna swipe you! Okay now look at each other, No don't touch each other, stop fighting, just stand still for one second so I can get a good picture. Yeah yeah I know it itches just smile for one more picture. Oh no! you blinked again! On and on it went. LOL! So I get my mail this morning and I am looking at the photo cards some of my cousins sent and I am thinking to myself wow these look really professional look how angelic their kids look! Why can't I get my children to look like that for one friggin photo?! Of course I wish I could send some of the oops pictures I took, they are far more interesting and funny than the one measly half decent picture I eventually got. LOL! Oh well maybe next year! Somebody pass the rum punch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers